Problem with remote control Compactlogic 35e

TOREK513

Hello
Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen BRadley Compactlogix 35E controller via the SECOMEA SiteMenager 1529 device. After connecting the "GateMenager" device via the application, I am able to ping the controller, but when I try connect via RSlinxClassic, this option does not work. The Secomea service technician claims that everything is fine on their side. And here my question arises: do I need to change anything else in the project?I will add that the connection via a regular cable plugged into the same place is problem-free and works immediately. I tried changing IP addresses but with no results.
Regards

Similar Topics

System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am having a problem with the C200HE. It has a SRM21-V1 communication module with SRT1-ID08 remote input module. I think the protocol used...
Replies
Views
Hi All, this is my first experience with the Siemens CP343-1 Profinet used as I/O Controller for manage ET200M remote I/O. Here my actual...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need a few advices. I have 2 chassis: 1)local chassis with ControlLogix controller + 1756-ENBT module + some I/O modules 2)remote...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a problem when migrating wonderware Intouch from touchscreen panel to desktop. I can't connect to database when using intouch in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom