Problem with RSView32 .. and an MySQL ODBC Driver

mlodex

Hi!!

I have MYSQL v5 Serwer on WinXP Pro, with installed MyODBC Driver v3.51.12 and a RsView32.. And I would like to log (by using Datalog) values of tags in review to my MySQL database .. I was having some trouble .. but after a few hours of trying .. I was able to use the ODBC dsn to tranfer String type tags .. the problem had occured when I was trying to write an Analog type into my database .. no matter what value was this tag (everything seems fine .. ).. in MySQL this tag has always a value equal 0 .. i don't know what to do .. and I don't know why the string tags, are logged propertly .. but Analog not ..

I have 2nd problem .. because when i want to log two tags in my database .. the Dataloger just is not starting .. the Active Log idicates that the Datalogger hasen't been turned on ..

Sorry for my English .. I hope that you will understand my problem .. plz help ..

Best Regards ..