Problem writing value

xxroyalsxx

when i load my program on my Panel view 1000 i got this message:
Problem writing value 'DEFAULT' to item 'System/user'.

And i cannot see all my caption , i only have '?' on all my bottom.

How i can resolve it?

Welcome to the Forum.

I suspect that something is badly messed up. DEFAULT is the default user, and "System/user" is the internal System tag that holds the current user name.

Writing the default username to the system tag is an ordinary operation that occurs when the security subsystem starts up. You should be able to do a test runtime on your computer and see this happen in the FactoryTalk Diagnostic Log (the little status window at the bottom of the FTView screen).

Did you change something in the security subsystem ? Tell us more about the PanelView (what firmware revision ?) and the system history that might give us some hints.