Problems getting the right data for visualization from FB126

MackePLC

Hi!

I am doing my exam project which involves installing two Siemens diagnostic repeaters in a production line with visualization in WinCC flexible.

Now, I have gotten so far that I have everything set up in a test bench. The hardware works fine and detects faults, these are shown correctly at the topology table in S7 but at the HMI the info is way off. For example it shows that a fault is 32388dm from the DR when it really is about 1.5m.
The only lead I have is that it also says "The overflow bit is setted in the norm diagnostics! The data is incomplete."

It is not easy to troubleshoot in any of FB126:s blocks o_O

Thankful for any help :geek:

//Markus