Problems with Blower.. Overflow or mechanical issues !!

You guys are really nice and helpful. Im in the car right now but stil want to solve the problem. I am attaching one of the image from my mobile. Im really sorry for the poor quality. I wil attach a clear one later

20120817_174431.jpg

And by the way, if I turn the machine into auto mode, the k10 relay turns yellow, and for manual the k11 turns yellow.

anik, it looks to me as the fluid bed controls have changed as this dwg, is more of a across the pond diagram. you should be able to trace the wires from (a1)of k1 back to the PLC through the associated pressure switches etc.. to the output that turns it on. this should lead you to the problem

Thank you very much guys. I tried to figure out the PLC output that turns the relay (K1) ON. I was not able to figure it out. May be I did not understand, that's why I am putting the circuit diagram...

I hope you can find the cause of the problem and help me out to solve it. I am very ignorant in circuits and programming and I am really sorry for that.

IMG_3081.jpg IMG_3078.jpg

The cross reference says that the coil of K1 should be shown on sheet 5, in column 5 (the 5.5 adjacent to the contact).

🍻

-Eric

I tried to figure out the PLC output that turns the relay (K1) ON.
There isn't a PLC output for K1. K1 is turned on by K10 (Auto Mode) or K11 (Manual Mode), and the pressure switch.
I hope you can find the cause of the problem and help me out to solve it.
We did. See posts #33 and #35. Repair pressure switch S8.

In post #32, you confirmed Relays K10 and K11 are working.
I'm confused about one thing. In post #10, you said the relays used to indicate green, but now they indicate yellow. I have never seen this. Please post the part number printed on the body of relays K10 and K11.

Hi everyone, We replaced the pressure switch and the good thing is, ITS WORKING !! :p

Thank you so much... U guys really rock..