PROCESSYN HMI Software - DOS based

chrisb_isi

I was wondering if anyone has used a dos based HMI software called processyn made by logique industrie.

The dos based file is PCS and the version is 3.5.

I need to edit the application and was wondering how to see the tags/variables etc. that are assigned to the objects that are dynamic when the application is in a runtime environment.

I'm able to get into the graphical editor, however I don't know where to see the dynamic link.

We are using the IP21 Allen Bradley communications to connect to an SLC 5/04.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Chris.

Similar Topics

hi there, I'm a beginner pls help when transferring pc to hmi there's an error message on shihlin hmi written com1 station 1: communication...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom