Proface 5015 flat screen remote display

SLaubach

Hello, I currently have 3 of 6 proface touchscreens acting up. This started sAturday evening. What happens is the cursor does not snap to where you touch and is acting erratic and unstable, even moving on it's own. After some reaserxh it looks like IT downloaded ms communicator and livemeeting 8 to these machines. Some were effected with issues 3 others were not. I did All the normal touch calibrations, reboots, etc...

Do you think it is related to the installs or some type of virus or something else???

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I have followed the videos & still having issues getting the email out. Does anyone have knowledge or has sent an email notification via gp pro ex?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a Proface HMI that is compatible with Schneider M172 PLC?
Replies
Views
Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if is possible to read data out of a ProfaceHMI/PLC into a CompactLogix PLC? I have a bunch of OEM machines on our plant floor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom