Proface touch screen

pulikutti

Hi,

May i get some info on how to unlock the proface touch screen to upload data/backup data. Currently i am not able to upload/download anything.

Pls advise.

Pulikutti

can you access the system menu?
upper right corner then lower left corner - twice I think - in that order
OR
has the screen been iniciated for the PLC you are using - you will need to load the necessary info to the screen from proface program

Similar Topics

I have a Proface HMI touch screen display model GP-4501TW. My problem is on the screen retention when the network communication via TCP is cut. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, When i try to backup my existing proface touch screen, it will show error " no upload data in GP " . what is the cause ? how to solve ? Pls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wonder did anyone try to configure the siemen CP340 communication unit to a proface touch screen before? i have a CPU 313C with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have a problem wd my GP 2400 touch screen. It sends a "PLC NOT Responding" error. Im using a Keyence KV 24DT PLC. How could I mend this...
Replies
Views
Working on a model PFXGP4501TAA panel that's been in operation for 5 years. It communicates with a SLC500 over RS232. Today the HMI screens would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom