Profibus master device

caddymac

Greetings!

I am curious if there is an easy and simple Profibus master device to check Profibus devices and cabling for operation.

Obviously there is always the option of putting in a Profibus master card in a PLC, but is there anything that can plug into a computer and use some basic (and easy to use) software?

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I have s7-315-2 PN/DP with integrated DP. I have no CP module. PLC should be DP master. ON other side there is basler device DECS250...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm really new to automation protocols as the industry I'm working in had been using parallel interface for ages and very...
Replies
Views
Dose anyone have experience with Beckhoff FC3121 profibus master PCIe card connected to Siemens CP342-5 as a profibus slave? The data retrieved...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am looking to establish a communication between one Profibus master and one Profibus slave. I downloaded the Profibus Master...
Replies
Views
My tutor asked me for this small project: using S7-200 control MM440 with PROFIBUS. Because S7-200 with PROFIBUS module EM277 can only be PROFIBUS...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom