proficiy machine addtion cost?

cdyer

we have three machines with ge fanuc 90-30 and some quick panel jr user interface. one is currently down and we don't have software to communicate with it. we use AB everywhere else in the plant. im trying to justify to my boss to purchase proficiy machine edition for us. so Im tyring to see what cost we are looking to buy it. with a important machine down for over a week im sure we can get it. thanks

we have three machines with ge fanuc 90-30 and some quick panel jr user interface. one is currently down and we don't have software to communicate with it. we use AB everywhere else in the plant. im trying to justify to my boss to purchase proficiy machine edition for us. so Im tyring to see what cost we are looking to buy it. with a important machine down for over a week im sure we can get it. thanks

I was advised by my local GE-IP tech rep that the ME software is a bit over $1200.

But, He was very helpful. ;-)

Call a rep in your area!

I was advised by my local GE-IP tech rep that the ME software is a bit over $1200.

But, He was very helpful. ;-)

Call a rep in your area!

It will be closer to $1500 for both PLC and QuickPanel.

Call your supplier, they will give you a quote and a demo DVD. It can be used for four days after each install. For the occasional use that may be all you need, it is how a lot of service people I know use it. ;)

Last edited:
1 nice thing is ME license is on USB.
So you can install on all maintenance pcs and just move license as needed. Sound like you really only need 1 version.