Proficy (Cimplicity) 7.0 problem

Schtiel

When I want to connect to another computer that has Proficy projects running, an error meassage appears: "You don't have correct OS rights".

There was no such problem in version 6.1.
Operating system: Windows XP SP2

Please help.

Proficy CIMPLICITY HMI 7.0 Problem

Anybody has an experience with CIMPLICITY HMI 7.0?

It shows a message:

"You do not have the correct OS User Rights to connect to the computer"

when I try to connect a client to the server in the Cimplicity options :(

Hi, the following is from the GE Knowledgebase.
Maybe you should contact their technical support if this is not your problem

From Knowledgebase
------------------------
When using Cimplicity Options to connect to a remote computer, you may receive the error message, "You do not have the correct OS User Rights to connect to the computer ."

While it is possible that the problem is due to insufficient user rights on the remote computer, this error message may also appear if the computer name you have entered is a non-existent computer or if the computer cannot be found on the network by the local computer.