Prog print-out problem Siemens LOGO!

nibsy342

Hi all,

I am having a problem doing program print-outs using LOGO! SoftComfort V6.1. For some reason only one quarter of a standard A4 sheet is being used. I have tried adjusting the zoom in <properties> and <file>,<page set-up> but although the images are bigger, the print-out still only occupies one corner of the page. :unsure: For info' I am using a Toshiba Tecra on Win 2000 Pro - but as other documents print out ok I'm guessing this fault is inherent in the Siemens software. Could anyone help with this please?

many thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi Would anyone out there be kind enough to open the attached .RSS files and save them as pdf documents then email them back to me. I have MLX...
Replies
Views
Hi .I make a project .When process arrive X celcius ( this value is entered on HMI ) then Y minute wait.(this value is entered on HMI also).When...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with this? I believe I have a slc500 program for a machine that I need to toubleshoot but dont have the software. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Can someone please send me a pdf of the attached plc5 file. Note there is a SLC500(plc-51.rss) and a PLC 5 (waste5.rsp) If anyone can convert...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! First of all let me tell you that I am not a programmer or anything close to it. I know the little things I know because of PLCtalk...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom