Program already attached in Proficy 9.5

Hasnain Ali

I am trying to download a program with usb to serial cable in rx3i IC695CPE305 while logic and configuration is equal but when i start downloading the program it gives an error message (Program already attached). After facing this alarm old program is washed out and new program is unable to download, and PLC goes to fault mode.

First, why do you think you need to download while Machine Edition tells you that logic and configuration are equal?

Second, what is the text of the fault in the CPU fault table?

Third, there is an error number associated with the "Programmer already attached" fault from Machine Edition. Look that up in the help files for possible causes and remedies.