program loop

JRazor

What I need to do is loop a part of my program (rungs 37-58.
I've tried to use a SBR (subroutine) but that caused some problems with my program.
Any help would be great!

Greetings Jason ...

teaching this week - short on time ... you should post on the open forum instead of PM to me ... others can help you with this ... I'll try to contribute when I get a chance but it will be a few days ...

do you already have the "bend and cut" sequence programmed? ... if so, consider posting that ... it will be easier to work with that in front of us ...

Similar Topics

:banghead: I need a program to quickly test 1771-QB LPMs. I have the sample program from the manual up and running that gets loop1 operation. I...
Replies
Views
So I had to try and sort a Taian PLC today that was not in run mode, and was displaying an error. I had not even seen one of these before, and...
Replies
Views
I get a weekly email from Siemens Tech Support. It has Tech notes updates etc. This week they have the following example of indirect addressing...
Replies
Views
my ccw softwer stops working when i add and try to open a ladder program.
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom