Program recovery from a 2711-T10C9

That is the cable & it is sold for all Panelviews.
It is misleading if it is only used for Panelviews with DF1..

Couple things.... Joe glad you got it working, I did not get your email and voicemail messages until this AM when I got to work so glad Mickey helped

As for being misleading? there is a link to the standard PV's and shows all protocols... do you really think there is one cable to program everything? you have been repairing and programming them for over 10 years (that I know of) so I am really surprised by your question, the reason you have a UIC, U2DHP, U2DN, U2CD, PM02 etc is because they are all different and 'one' cable will not program them all

Couple things.... Joe glad you got it working, I did not get your email and voicemail messages until this AM when I got to work so glad Mickey helped

As for being misleading? there is a link to the standard PV's and shows all protocols... do you really think there is one cable to program everything? you have been repairing and programming them for over 10 years (that I know of) so I am really surprised by your question, the reason you have a UIC, U2DHP, U2DN, U2CD, PM02 etc is because they are all different and 'one' cable will not program them all

I have become more of a salesman & less of a programmer the last 10 years.
As they say, if you do not use it, you lose it.
I do the programming part of the business very rarely, but when I need it, I need it.
I really thought that the USB to 2711-NC13 cable will do all legacy Panelviews & I was wrong.
Mickey was extremely helpful.
Thank you for the help & the comments.

I am still looking for the link to all legacy Panelviews, (2711-T10C1/C3/C8/C9/C10/C15/C16/C20), that shows the cables, drivers.
Thank you for the help.

Download an .mer file to a PV plus

I am trying to download an .mer file to a PV plus, 2711P-K12C6D1.
The programmer emailed me the file in .mer, .apa format.
I transferred the .mer file to a compact flash card.
I plugged the flash card in the PV+.
The PV+ does not see the file.
Comments?

I am trying to download an .mer file to a PV plus, 2711P-K12C6D1.
The programmer emailed me the file in .mer, .apa format.
I transferred the .mer file to a compact flash card.
I plugged the flash card in the PV+.
The PV+ does not see the file.
Comments?

Can you get to the setup screen? does the 'read card' need to be enabled? just a WAG I have never used a flash card on one