Programming code for motor control

anj

Dear All!
Thanks in advancde!
I am new to PLC world. I have Modicon PLC and PL7 Pro 4.4 version software. I want to control a water gate movement(upward, downward and two intermediate positions) with a 3-phase 380V motor plus overload protection and measurement of current and volatage of the motor. PLC's processor(TSX P57203), Discrete Input Module(TSX DEY16A5) , Discrete Output Module(TSX DSY16R5), Analog Input Module(TSX AEY1600) and Embedded WebServer Module (TSX WMY100). I have gone through the demo program which comes with the software but couldn't get the idea to proceed for the programming. Any website or resources, tips and most likely some code would be highly helpful as I am novice to the PLC.

Thanks a lot!

You cannot learn how to do this task over the internet. You need someone working with you in person to provide guidance and direction. I strongly suggest you get a senior engineer to help you get started and check your work.