cicode programming

ghatevinod

Hello Friends;
I'm trying following in citect 7.1 But unable to do can you pl. help me?
1.In my project i have all analog indications(press. flow etc.) I have prepared a common genie.Now i want to display the Variable tag comment as mouse rollover the perticular tag in run time.I found some code in help(Knowledgebase article 5732) but it is mainly for Digital tag.& secondly i dont know how to make it work.
2.I want to set a rectangular window(which is already included in genie) to flash on some condition(Let say IF PI101_PV >100 THEN the rectangular Window should flash in RED & BLACK Color)NOw if operator acknowledges this by mouse click or by some key board command the window flashing will become stable in red color as the condition still exists. & after PI101<100 the window will become normal black.Pl guide me to achieve both the functions. Thanks in advance.