Citect Alarms Popups in cicode

ViniBrazil

Hi guys, its my first time progamming cicode and I need to do popups alarms, there are several digital alarms and in their rising edge transition, they present popups to the user.

I'm doing tests and I have a problem. The popup continues to display as long as the alarm is true. Does anyone have an example of how to do it?

Similar Topics

Hi Everybody Im working in a project, the architecture is 1 server & 1 client. Everything works fine except the alarms sound in the client. When...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm working on a site that's running Citect 7.5 and they've asked me to try show only certain alarms on specific machines. I was thinking...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I'm working on a project where i am trying to use local variables to activate alarms but i cant get it to work, so any help would...
Replies
Views
Hi All, The Scada system is not displaying the alarms but displaying / controlling all other signals. The basic alarm server configuration /...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a SCADA (Citect 7.20 SP4) system who has runned for moths and alarm history have worked as it should, but know is has stopped working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom