Call C++ DLL function from Cicode. Error code -1.

tmithun

Hi all :) ,

I'm very new to CitectSCADA and Cicode programming, however have good programming experience in most major programming languages (Java, py, js, etc); so please excuse my ignorance.

What I'm trying to do is invoke a function in a C++ DLL to perform string reversal (which I will change for a complex function later). PFA the DLL src as MathLibrary.txt and header file as MathLibraryHeader.txt.
I was able to build the DLL and copied both the DLL and header to the project location (where the ci script file is located).

PFA the code used to call the DLL as trailCicode.txt.
I am getting error code -1 on the function DLLOpen. (sResult is -1)

1. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?
2. Have I placed the DLLs in the correct directory?

It would mean the world to me if someone could help me with this! Thank you so much in advance!! :geek: