Project PCS7 Alarms in TIA portal

Facu2998

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project involving both PCS7 (v9.1 sp2 upd1) and a Panel Comfort system. This necessitates the use of TIA Portal (v17) to seamlessly integrate PCS7 with the Operator Panel. To import alarms into the TIA Portal via device proxy, I've been following the guidelines outlined in the document "50708061_application_pcs7_panel_integration_en". The import process appears to have been successful.

Additionally, I've integrated the panel blocks from the Industry Library in TIA. However, I've encountered an issue where alarms, when triggered, do not seem to appear on either the faceplate or the alarm display on the Panel. Any insights on resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Also I connect the Panel Blocks to the blocks in TIA Portal Correctly ¿Is there something that I need to do to get it right?

Greetings.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm currently working on a project involving both PCS7 (v9.1 sp2 upd1) and a Panel Comfort system. This necessitates the use of TIA Portal (v17) to seamlessly integrate PCS7 with the Operator Panel. To import alarms into the TIA Portal via device proxy, I've been following the guidelines outlined in the document "50708061_application_pcs7_panel_integration_en". The import process appears to have been successful.

Additionally, I've integrated the panel blocks from the Industry Library in TIA. However, I've encountered an issue where alarms, when triggered, do not seem to appear on either the faceplate or the alarm display on the Panel. Any insights on resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Also I connect the Panel Blocks to the blocks in TIA Portal Correctly ¿Is there something that I need to do to get it right?

Greetings.

I have no PCS7 + Comfort experience specifically, but I know that alarms won't trigger on the alarm display unless you have the correct classes selected (Alarm View -> General). You'd think that all possible classes are selected by default, but this isn't the case.

It's also possible that maybe you need to do something to map the alarm classes in the PCS7 project to something in the Portal project

I have the correct classes selected and I also believe that I have to map the alarm classes in the PCS7 project to something in the Portal project but I didn´t find the way.