Wincc Flex 2008 integration in pcs7-project

1-st step: create a separate project (not in a multiproject) with panel (for example, OP77B).
2-nd step: create a multiproject with a project in which an OS is inserted.
3-rd step: insert a project with OP in multiproject with OS.
Only this sequence works. 1-st and 2-nd step may be changed of course :) Correct me if I've made a mistake.
And note: in order to PCS7 and WinCC Flex working together (including OP integration) PCS7 must be v.7.1 SP1 and WinCC Flex must be 2008 SP1 (in my case 2008 SP2 also works).

Similar Topics

Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Hello! Another weird request from the swede with customers that doesn´t like to pay for quality in first place... Is there any way to have a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm a little lost here. I have made a script in VB that run perfect when I simulate it on my programming machine (Windows 8.1) But when I...
Replies
Views
Hi! Writing this in a hurry. Today we made a break at a factory and I should download new s7-1200 program and a new WinCC Flex 2008 RT program...
Replies
Views
hi guys,,can i personalize data logging in wincc flex? i mean i want to make a table that shows log data in a better platform than in wincc,,,i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom