project revision update for Poweflex 70

unsaint32

I usually access online view of Powerflex by opening the drive module property menu and open the "drive" tab.

However, I cannot access the online view of this particular Powerflex70 due to revision mismatch of the project and the drive. As you can see in the picture, it says "Project revision-3.003 & Drive revision-4.001"

So, I uploaded the project to my laptop, changed the revision of the project to 4.001(in the module definition change option of the drive property menu).

I am about to download it back to the PLC (Controllogix5000 1756-L61).

I am a new maintenance tech. I just want to make sure I am not going to crash anything after I download.

G5 Powerflex property drive tab.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have older project files created in RSLogix 5000 firmware 17.x range. I have upgraded my RSLogix and the firmware on my PLC to 19.x...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently facing a problem with a Pro-Face HMI PS5000 project file download. I have tried using GP-ProEX SP1 (4.09.350) and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom