proplem in trend rsview 32

i add new computer to our network and install Rsview 32 7.20.00(CPR7), Rslinx gateway 2.42 build 18 and Rs Trend x 3.42.00(CPR7) after running RSview found some trends not work please advice me to solve this problem

the trend pin take constant value and the trend not respond to change time span or selected pen but all pen appear

If you can see the pens then TrendX is probably running correctly. The trend area would normally be blank if TrendX was the problem. This suggests that the issue may be with the datalog files. On our systems these sometimes get corrupted and we get the symptoms you have described. If this happens we just have to delete the directory which holds the files and let RSView recreate it on start up. This does, of course, mean you lose all of the data but we run duplicate redundant servers so we still have our trends on at least one machine.

If you can see the pens then TrendX is probably running correctly. The trend area would normally be blank if TrendX was the problem. This suggests that the issue may be with the datalog files. On our systems these sometimes get corrupted and we get the symptoms you have described. If this happens we just have to delete the directory which holds the files and let RSView recreate it on start up. This does, of course, mean you lose all of the data but we run duplicate redundant servers so we still have our trends on at least one machine.

you mean two server are running in PC??
so are you solve your problem if yes please advice me

Are all the pens that don't work for you in the same Data logging model and is that data logging model running.

Also check the activity log for errors, especially at a time when RSView 32 is starting .

Could it be that you are looking at pens in real time and not from the data logging model.

Open a trend that does not work, click on properties , then the pens tab and scroll across to see which model the tags are attached to ,then do a screen shot and post it for us to see

when i open the project and before run it this commend write in activity bar
Command to launch anew "Data logging" file is not allowed in run mode

what the problem and who to solve it
thanks for all