Prosoft Modbus FYI

GregPLC

If you're using a Prosoft MVI46-MCM (Prosoft's latest card for the SLC chassis), and you're using a 5/04 processor, it needs to be a series "C" processor or greater to work with the Prosoft card.

Trying to save others headaches in the future,

Greg

I would assume this is true for all the "enhanced" SLC's, 5/03 and 5/05 as well. Is this because you have to use Block transfers instead of reading and writing to the M files directly?

Similar Topics

Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I just received my brand new Prosoft Modbus modules and I'm playing with one in a L82 rack. I managed to set it up well enough so I...
Replies
Views
Hi. My Lumen guy isn't answering me and we're almost ready to complete the conceptual part of the design and we'd like to order soon. The...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, looking for some insight on the prosoft MVI56E-MCMR module. I wasn’t the one who installed this system, but I need help to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an application where there is a Control Logix PLC connecting to a B&R remote I/O station over Modbus TCP via a prosoft MNETC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom