protool/pro sp2

TheVo

Hi everyone

I using protool/pro version 6.0 sp1. Now, I looking for sp2, but I can't found it. Could you show me where I can download it?

Thanks

Hi JesperMP

Thanks for your reply. I don't understand why the SP2 of protool/pro is not free while The protool/pro is a free of charge software.

I don't understand why the SP2 of protool/pro is not free while The protool/pro is a free of charge software.
Protool is definitely not free, Pro version or not.
I paid for both the initial package as well as for subsequent upgrades.
How did you get your Protool Pro software ?

Similar Topics

Has any one Tried to put Calender Control ActiveX 9.0 (This VERSION is what I have on my PC) in the PICTURE screen of PC based Protool/Pro, I am...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
I am in the process of moving software from one laptop to another. So far everything is going OK except I can't find the Siemens Simatic...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this is not allowed. I have a Protool Pro PC based system that my customer is requiring me to upgrade to a TIA Portal application...
Replies
Views
I have a Pro Tool Pro application in which I succesfully migrated to 2008 WinCC flexible advanced. I have used ProToolPro extensively but am...
Replies
Views
hi every body i am working on SIMATIC Protool, i want to ask how to make a pop up window for an object (pump for example) so when i press the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom