ActiveX Calender Control in Protool-Pro 6.2 SP2

arc

Has any one Tried to put Calender Control ActiveX 9.0 (This VERSION is what I have on my PC) in the PICTURE screen of PC based Protool/Pro, I am facing a problem, and the run time crashes.

Any Solution?? Any tries any one has made on this ActiveX control?

I Also need to get the Date value on a Internal string Tag of protool.

I am sure we have real good people on Siemens here Please help and educate me.

-----
Always confused !!
Arc

Any documentation where it gives which all Activex are compatible with Protool ?

Similar Topics

Good day All, I am getting Error 1 when I try to open trends on my client. I tried to resolve the problem by creating .cab files but that did not...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I found a list of activex controls in view studio for which I simply cannot find any information on online. I don't know what they do. For example...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post! I am trying to embed a web browser into my application to enable us to watch live feed of our AXIS IP Camera. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello, In FT View Studio ME (v12); When I go to restore a runtime file currently in use on a PV+7 I receive the error in the attached photo. It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom