Putting PLC time and date value in database

musman

Hello, I am using wago 750-880 controller for my project. I am using SysRtcGetTime function to retrieve the time and date value of the controller. I want to save this value in database.

The output of the above function is DT# 2015-06-01-19:23:35. I am also using DELETE function to delete the first three characters of the output. But I am unable to put the value in database.

In database, i have selected DATETIME, DATE and even varchar datatype for my result. But i am not getting any value inside it.

Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Similar Topics

Some background: We have two assembly machines in house that make a part that gets crimped by deforming the top of a cylinder. We use a LVDT...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know why Rockwell has changed the way they do their ethernet configuration? For years we used 2 ENBT modules, one to connect to our...
Replies
Views
Power Flex drive outputting wrong speed to user's plc.... HIM is reading correct but 4-20 ouput is wrong.
Replies
Views
Hello: I have a primary and a backup PLC-5. One way to turn the primary into the 2ndary is to turn the key switch. Is there an alternative to put...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Any experience of the above? Happened 3 times now in 1.5 months. Processor is about 10 years old, software major revision is 19...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom