Pv 300 Security Key Error

MNJ96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Everyone

i am making changes to a pv 300 application as well as securing many of the screens . i have the screen security and passwords working . in panelbuilder there is also a security key to enable and disable security on the entire panel when i validate this application . i am getting a warning of : (9482)-[en/dis sec pb object 12828] indicator and write tag have tag types of different sizes . this button i cannot access or change tag values as this is an internal tag like the time display , etc also iam am using panelbuilder version 3.82 the latest i am aware of . attached is a pdf file of the validation error anyone seen this before ?

thanks

phil buchanan

Similar Topics

Everyone i am making changes to a pv 300 application as well as securing many of the screens . i have the screen security and passwords working...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a project where the customer requires 20 users with there own user name, password, user level (5 levels). There is also a requirment for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom