Pyromat Plus 300(temp controller)

scatter17

We have a project to communicate Siemens S7 plc using CP341 to Pyromat Plus 300 (Temp controller). We need to know the protocol used by this instrument and we don't have the manual..So does anyone have experiences in programming this temp controller? and we need also the communication/operation manual of Pyromat Plus 300?Please email us at [email protected]..
We much appreciated your help.Thanks

Similar Topics

I’m running short on time to complete this project (retirement looming), so thought I’d ask here hopefully save me some research time. I’m...
Replies
Views
We have boiler control system runs on A-B PLC. The interface is A-B Panel View Plus 7, mounted on the local control panel very near the boiler...
Replies
Views
I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Replaced overlay and glass in HMI but now I can not calibrate the touch screen any suggestions.
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of the bright minds on here had any opinions on these relay interface modules. Particularly, I would love to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom