Q71E71-100 ERROR CODE C017

PLCINPROGRESS

Error description: "A connection could not be established in the open process of the TCP connection."
Action:
•Check the operation of the connected device.
• Check the open process of the connected device.
• Correct the open setting of the communication parameters.
• Correct the port number of the Ethernet module, the IP address and port number of the connected device, and the open setting.
• Check if the cable is disconnected.
• Check if there is a problem with the connection to the transceiver or terminating resistor.

Does anyone know how to clear this error code? I have followed the recommended step (found above) and connection tested and everything is working fine however this error is still remaining.

When you say "clear" the error, do you mean the "com.err" LED? or clear the fault itself.

If you go into ethernet diagnostics, you can press the "clear err LED" button, if the fault still exists, the LED will eventually come back on.