quantom modicon pid hold pid outputs

areza91

Dear All,
i have redundant quantom from modicon.
-The application program was worked very good ,Before,i changed the resolution of RTD module to 0.1 from 1 and download program .
after download of application all pid loops (same as PIC,FCV,TCV )go to HOLD and doesn't work in Auto mode.
Data transfer from HMI stations to PLC and vice versa ,we have data value of transmitters in graphic displays and look them.
The other logic that executed and generate command to same as Digital Outputs.
we can set the p,i,d coefficients and change the pid output in manual mode but when we go to Auto mode and change the SP(set point ) the pid function Block is hold and didn't generate the output.

we did bellow activity for solve this problem:
-we change the CPU and download application again but doesn't work.
-i upload the program before change the application for backup and after that i download backup to cpu but the pids doesn't work.
-i off the all system countain of cpu rack and io racks but doesn't work.
-i change the RTD,AO modules with spare modules but ...
How can i solve this problem?

The available CPU-s are from Modicon / Quantom with bellow specifications:

Order NO:TSX Quantum 140CPU11302
SN:31011831324
PV:01
RL:82
SV:2.22
the configuration is in attached.
Regards
Areza