Quantum Unity PLC Memory Question

RRoc

I'm trying to figure out how much memory I have available in a Quantum Unity PLC 140CPU43412AU. If you double click on the processor and go to the configuration tab it shows you have much allocation you have for your 4X register. I want to know if my 19MB PLC file will fit in this Processor, but I don't know how to verify how much all my code has taken up. It builds and runs fine in the simulation mode.

RRoc

Welcome to forum.

Change from simulation to standard mode, then build all for program. If build goes throught then it is possible to load. If memory full error, you have problem.

On standard mode you see memory comsuption on PLC -> memory comsuption, no need to go online.

On old unity versions it was also possible look memory consuption on simulation mode. But memory consuption shows correct amount only at standard mode.
On simulation it was at least earlier possible build program which didn't fit to real PLC and build all didn't goed trought for real hardware.

@Lare I have went from Simulation to Standard Mode and rebuilt. No issue with rebuild, but how do I know how much memory I have used so far.

We are replacing an old Quantum 140CPU43412A to a 140CPU43412AU. It cost about $9,000. I want to ensure we have enough space. Also don't want to find out any issues in the field. We are using some 4X registers for our Maple OIT, but that should not be an issue.