Question 1771 SDN

IrishJerk

Im pretty sure I can but I thought I would ask .....can you put a 1771-SDN next to a 1771-IFE 2 slot adressing ...I know I can't put it next to an 1771-OFE

Question 1771 SDN X1

Question 1771 SDN
Im pretty sure I can but I thought I would ask .....can you put a 1771-SDN next to a 1771-IFE 2 slot adressing ...I know I can't put it next to an 1771-OFE

I would say you can't do this.

In 2-slot addressing mode, the pair of modules at the same logical address (2 physical slots) would have to be "complementary", i.e. one is inputs only, the other outputs only.

Since the SDN is both In and Out, it will have to have its own unique I/O space, so you can't partner it with any other module.

Similar Topics

Dear guys, I am a beginner for AB RSLogix 5000. Now I'm facing a difficute problem: I need to connect module 1756 _DHRIO with a Remote IO...
Replies
Views
:huh: Let's say I'm using 2 slot addressing with a 1771-IFE in a PLC-5 chassis. Can I put another 1771-IFE in the same module group? What about a...
Replies
Views
Gentlepeople, currently we are using the 1771 LIA2 interface card to talk to 30 Moore 352 controllers, mainly to collect data but also to send...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a servo turning a small table on a machine I'm programming. I found that after a day the home position was getting off by a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just upgraded just restored a ftview hmi data and the trend file have question marks with no lines in the graph. How do i fix this?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom