Question about moving graphics in ABB grafx

timcph2008

Hello guys,

Does anyone used software "grafx", the ABB Conductor NT graphic editor. I am totally new to this software.

First I have some old drawings that need to move to a new computer, so I copy the graphics from my C drive, to the new computer directly. I copy to the lib, under the ABB\Composer\grafx file.

However, when I want to modify the drawings, find out that no index number is assigned to any drawings, like the figure below.

Does it normal? or i was move the drawings in the wrong way?

ABB_GRAFX.jpg

Location.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a colleague who has said that OSHA considers motion slower than 10in/sec safe and that you don't have to guard it. I have never seen this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a servo turning a small table on a machine I'm programming. I found that after a day the home position was getting off by a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just upgraded just restored a ftview hmi data and the trend file have question marks with no lines in the graph. How do i fix this?
Replies
Views
Hey all, simple question. Once I create a Macro in my Factory Talk Project, do I need to trigger the macro to run somehow? Or are all macros...
Replies
Views
I recently uploaded an aplication from a Panel View, created a new screen and now that I've downloaded it to the Panel View, all the texts have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom