Question on S7 400 EITHER NET COMMUNICATION.

durgarao

HI
We are using 4 number of heavy machines having S7 400 plcs cp442 ,i want send /receive data using AG SEND/AG RECEIVE(EITHER NET communication) fc50,fc60 please tell me the procedure.

Another fan of the sig here. I've written that line on the board a couple of times when I've been teaching people basic PLC stuff. Some laughed, others groaned, other still looked at me with pity... ;-)

Good to see you back Paul.

;-)

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for advice on programming MicroLogix 1400 with RSLogix500. Basically, I have a client who requested I make a "simple" program...
Replies
Views
Firsts of all to make it clear I am novice at programming and controllers. I was called to a costumer who has four machines that do identical...
Replies
Views
Introduction: I'm tasked with created a rslogix program to communicate with a SCADA based PH monitoring and equalization project for our...
Replies
Views
I am new to the Allen Bradley world and have a simple question. I know the Onboard or embedded inputs are mapped as I:0 and the embedded outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom