Questions concerning Demo software for Look and do with H2-WPLC1 device

ricowind

I have a small project and I am putting together and have acquired a H2-WPLC1 device and had a few questions concerning the use of this device as well as what my needs for this project.
I want the end project to have the following capabilities for use on 1 PC
· HMI creation with control
· Data and trend logging
The system is a DL 205, 9 slot devices with 1 expansion module; I would like to add the H2-WPLC1 to access and control from 1 PC

· I have been reading that the Demo software that you offer will work with some scenarios but from the request I have above will the demo version work?
· I see that you used to offer a Starter kit, but it is discontinued is there something you offer that is for a 1 user 1 PC device and what will it cost?

There is quite a bit of documentation on the think and do environment, with my requests of what I would like my system to perform, what will I need to purchase and how much?

Rico,

I think you must have sent your message to the wrong place. You need to send this to Automation Direct. Send a private message to user "icky812".

Last edited: