Radio communication and URL Internet communication

omsumitam

I have to communicate two family (Plants)one PLC scada based which has used Ethernet interfaced radio communication it its family(3 Control stations ,which is in under me )

and other Plant has used DCS and Optical Fiber its its family(6 control stations)

what is that information do i need from DCS plant so that i can proceed with the process.
[email protected]

Do i need to know the type of communication they have used in the main plant DCS or the spare port/ whether they have used Ethernet interface /mod bus/profibus etc.

Similar Topics

I am trying to get a Unitronics V570 (Master) to connect to another V570 (Slave) and read a single Memory Integer using Modbus RTU protocol. They...
Replies
Views
I have a Freewave readio Model:HT-P ethernet/serial. I am able to get online with it via ethernet but i can't serial. can anybody tell me what's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have to do communication between two ML-1400 through TP Radio (WDM 8000 data transreceiver). I tried to search realated information...
Replies
Views
Hello! Is there anyone here who managed to connect two S7 PLCs via radio modems? Please do not answer only in theory. If so, please tell me which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to test two mds4701A's communication. One connected to floboss103, another connected PC, Does anyone knows how to configure these two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom