Read Siemens SF (System Fault) signal

AlecTek

Hi all, my MP377 connect to ET200S, let's say that a 2/4 RTD module on ET200S has input addresses 512-519, and it has a SF LED which is blinking. From where (or what address) can I read the SF status so I can display it on my MP377 screen?

Thanks for any help.

so what CPU?

Using an S7 cpu- the easiest setup is RSE (report system errors) this will automatically display hw messages...etc

Thanks. I'm using Multipanel MP377, which connect to ET200s through profibus. In fact, I am not worrying about the errors, I just want to display there is an error, is there an address which contains all the modules status?

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Im using a siemens with WINCC in a computer and need to import to tag´s data fom a specific row in a SCV file, i have a working...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an issue and I don't know how to proceed with it. So my problem is... I have several UDP connections. And all communication with...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to read the name of the steps in an S7 Graph sequencer? In the parameterinterface there is, for example the parameter #S_NO...
Replies
Views
Hi i have Beckhoff (CX5020-0120-M310) (profibus master) with TC3.1 and want communicate with Siemens Profibus ET 200S (IM151) DPV1. All modules...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom