[Siemens TIA] [TIA] Sequential function chart, read step names automatically?

Why don't you create a simple two step sequence and indicate what data you want to show on the HMI, I don't understand your requirements yet.

No problem. Please see the attachment.
If I could indirectly address the GRAPH_Overview object to point to the current active sequence I believe it would do what I am wanting to do.

2020-10-28_074350.png

Thinking aloud - set up a dummy graph sequence for the HMI to display. The dummy Sequence that doesn't do anything. Copy the graph data from the active sequence to the dummy one

I tried to copy the DB for the active sequence to the dummy one but there are some elements that are read only that keep it from being added to the destination parameter of the function. Looks like the Step and Transition tags are read only.

Here's an idea of what I did, drop me a pm if you want me to email the project to you. (TIA V16)

Hi, I´m starting in programming world. Can you explain how did you do that?
I did it but I used the alarm text list to get the step name. I would like to learn another way to do it