Reading Analog inputs Automation Direct PS550

mzdeilami

Hi,

I just started working with automation Direct PS 550 and its software productivity Suite. I need to read some analog inputs but I dont know how. I tried to read it's manuals but couldnt find anything helpful.
I'll appreciate your help.

best,
Z

Thanks for your reply,
I read that manual but it's only about the hardware configurations. I have problems in reading the input in the software.
Im using a P3-16AD-1 Analog Input card.

best,
Z

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Since you mention seeing the hardware manual do you have the module installed and properly wired to 24VDC power and you current input(s)?

The manual shows a view of the 'Module Configuration' in the P3000 software. Is yours filled in properly?

Do you have a running program in the P3000? Do you have a signal applied to an input? Do you see varying numbers, corresponding to the level of the input, at the variable location shown in the 'Module Configuration?

Last edited: