reading logix and slc from a keyance

swapped

I have a friend who is trying to read some info from AB PLCs inside a Keyance PLC. Trying to setup explicit messages, one needs a class, instance and some other info for this to work. Anyone know any of this info or have a sample of code to read AB plcs from a Keyance?

Thanks

Can't do that using class, instance, attribute. With the CLX you have to read tag names. I recently did this using a WAGO 750-881 but you need to know how to build the TCP/IP messages.

Good Luck,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Similar Topics

I'm attempting to read about 5 different PLC's and storing their data in a CompactLogix 5380 where I can manipulate the data I need. I am having...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently trying to use a micrologix 1100 to read data from 7 SLC 5/05's and 3 Control Logix. I am only needing one word from each...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a bit stumped, and could use some help. I've read the knowledge base article (and accompanying code) related to reading the S1 files from...
Replies
Views
Here is the deal, we wish to access a PLC network completely separately from the existing network it uses. The PLC network consists of a main...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom