reading parameters in drive with TWIDO

jnegrete

Hello:

I'm using a TWIDO PLC to command two drives in a MODBUS RTU network. In order to command this drives, I use the DRIVE COM instruction and they are working fine.

But, I need to read some parameters in this drives, and I wish to use the READ N WORDS macros, but because there are different memory address, I can only read a few. I have 3 READ instructions in the program but when I run the program only the first one is completed, the others can not be read.

I believe I can use the MSG instruction but the help does not explains very well how to use it, so I need help

Thanks in advance.

Wait until the first read completes, then trigger the next read, and so on. Only have one read active at a time

Similar Topics

Morning, I have some source code from a ControlLogix Processor where they used a message function set as CIP Generic, service code 4b, class 93...
Replies
Views
What is a method to read parameters (Ex. b001 Output Freq and b003 Output Current) with a MicroLogix 1400? What does work is a 500CPU Read type...
Replies
Views
Hallo, i have attached massflo mass6000 device as profibus dp slave to simatic s7 300. I can read without problem all cyclic data as it is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope someone can help here! I have an S7-315 2DP and a MicroMaster440 talking on profibus. I have the basics fine and can read the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom