Real Time Clock Micrologix 1100

jrrivera

I have a problem with the RTC in a micrologix 1100, it doesn´t work well, the time always is incorrect, I send the time and the plc accepted it fine, but the PLC always is delay with a hour or more. The PLC is new.

Some idea to fix it?

Thanks.

The RTC on every MicroLogix 1100 and 1400 controller I have used worked correctly.

Is the RTC always off by *exactly* an hour ? Does this appear immediately or after a few hours or days of operation ?

Are you doing any logic that writes to the RTC ?

No, the PLC inmediately starts with the delay when I send the time, I am not writing any logic to the RTC. I have other Micrologix of this type and I haven´t this problem.

Post your .rss file ( zip it first)

Is there a HMI connected to the ML1100? If so disconnect it and see what happens to the time.

Please state exactly how you "send the time". How are you viewing the result to decide that it is delayed. Are you noting that an expected function is delayed or are you observing the time values themselves?