Receive data through 1734ASC

Paras_rag

Hi guys,
I am using asc protocol to communicate to a inkjet printer and having issues receiving response from printer. It send me data but plc doesn't realize that it has received something. I connected hercules and I see that response is coming in. I tried to put CR as end termination delimiter character with channel parameter receive character 1 and have seen response. Now as soon as I change receive parameter to 127 so hat I can receive long string, i doesn't work. Then I keep changing my delimiter character to LF or any other but after some trials put back CR and it starts working again. Really confused.

Appreciate your help.ASC_General.PNGASC_Config.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am trying to read a Modbus register in an Intelipro Unit with a S7-1200 over Modbus TCP using MB_Client. But i'm not able to...
Replies
Views
so, Micrologix 1500. 1769-ASCii module. Bringing data in over the Channel 0 serial port. Setup is attached below. As is a snippet of the code...
Replies
Views
Hello, I dont have any experience with PLCs, but i need to write a program that sends data to a PLC (basically, sequences of INTs), a...
Replies
Views
Send/Receive Data(ethernet comm..) between CPU 315-2 DP & S7-1200 OVER CP 343-1 Lean I have 2 programs. In 1.(first program ) my hardware...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Actually I am sending a character from my DSP processor to my hmi (REDLION ) with voltage levels +5v and -5v ( I checked my voltage...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom