Send/Receive Data(ethernet comm..) between CPU 315-2 DP & S7-1200 OVER CP 343-1 Lean

naturephoenix

Send/Receive Data(ethernet comm..) between CPU 315-2 DP & S7-1200 OVER CP 343-1 Lean

I have 2 programs.
In 1.(first program ) my hardware configuration looks like:
CPU 315-2 DP & CP 343-1 Lean
In 2.(second program ) my hardware configuration looks like:
S7-1200

I have found that I cant make GET/PUt communication in CPU 315-2 DP to communicate with s7-1200.
So I have to establish communication in S7-1200 to the
CPU 315-2 DP over CP 343-1 Lean.

I've tried this but not working cuz I'm not so familiar with TIA PORTAL (Mostly working in Step 7):
Inside s7-1200 hardware -> Device configuration -> Network View: I added CP LEAN( CP LEAN is physically placed next to the CPU 315-2 DP on the same rack), But this should not be problem cuz it's just network view.

I then tried TC_CON, TSEND_C functions inside s7-300
But 1 of input parameters for
TC_CON function is ID number (Reference to the relevant connection. The ID is assigned.
The value of ID is also required by the system data type (SDT) of the CONNECT parameter)

Problem is I dont know where I define this number(where I set this number in TIA portal). ALso I am not even sure is this solution for my problem at all(solutuion with TC_CON, TSEND_C functions).

So any help?