Recommendation - AB PLC for can filling with 4-20ma level probes.

Can anyone give me there opinion on the 5069-IF8. We are looking at using these cards with all channels and I'm trying to determine how fast I can read that data into the PLC. Basically the fastest possible RPI. In the user manual there is table 11 discussing notch filter settings and the fastest possible RPI. I'm trying to understand with some confidence if I set all 8 channels to the highest frequency can I realistically expect a fresh value every 3.2ms. Lets assume the sensors are capable as they are existing and made by krones for this existing application. If I can get an RPI of 3.2ms then I think I will be ok.

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/5069-um005_-en-p.pdf

Thanks,

Similar Topics

I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
I need an inexpensive PLC for home automation projects. I only need digital outputs and analog inputs. Pretty simple and slow process. Also, it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using Siemens S7-1500TF plc and S210 drive for camming, more than 4 axis. anyone designed camming application with different PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using Siemens S7-1500TF plc and S210 drive for camming, more than 4 axis. anyone designed camming application with different PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I just started learning about programming PLCs, I know very little to nothing about communication between PLCs, and have trouble...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom