Red Lion 3.0 not reading all tags from RSlogix 5000

I'm creating an HMI project using Crimson 3.0. I saved my PLC project as a .L5K file and imported that into Crimson. It imported most of the tags, but not all of them.

Specifically, it looks as though none of my digital or alarm tags have been imported. All of the missing tags are configured as read/write and are all controller based.

Has anybody else had this issue before?

Similar Topics

I returned to a facility that I had installed 3 Red Lion G310 Series Touch Screens to install a Factory Talk View workstation. The G310s have...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help with Crimson 3.0 in reading Dig I/O with Red Lion G304K from Adam-4050.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm working on a project using an AB CompactLogix PLC and 2 Red Lion HMIs (G3) running Crimson 3.0. The PLC and the HMIs are connected...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom