Red Lion Custom Site

From the Crimson user manual:

To embed tag data within a web page, insert the sequence [[N]], replacing N with the index
number of the tag in question. This index number is displayed on the status bar when a tag is
selected within the Data Tag window, and more-or-less corresponds to the order in which the
tags were created. When the web page containing this sequence is served, the sequence will
be replaced by the current value of the tag, formatted according to the tag’s properties.

Thank you thelinuxman. I have tried it but [[N]] seems to work only with variables not arrays. So far, I have not found the way to display array elements. Crimson manuals does not mention it, neither Red Lion's application notes.

Crimson 3.0 has the answer...

"To select an element from an array tag, follow the index
number or name with a colon and the array element number. For example, the sequence​
[[Tag1:10]] will display the eleventh (think about it!) element in the array called Tag1."