Red Lion DSP - Adding a tag value into Alarm Event Name

jmaty23

I have a Red Lion Data Station Plus - Is it possible to add a numeric tag value into the Event Name of an alarm message???

File Downloads

I was able to setup the Sendmail commands. Thanks.

I am now having another issue, I have setup 35 data tags with email alarms. When I send the logic file to the DSP to update it, It sends out the email alarms for all 35 tags. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

All of the tags are Flag Tags. Each tag has an Active On and Active Off alarm with the following in the On Active:

SendMail(0,"","Ammonia Detection - Engine Room - (Sensor #1)High Level Alarm - PPM: " + AMMONIA_SENSOR_1_TRUE_LEVEL.AsText)

Changing to Edge should resolve your issue. If you require a level trigger for your application they you could add a tag to the enable. You would then just have to set this tag true after the unit powers on to enable your alarms.