Red Lion DSP and Transcend CompactFlash

ISILDUR

Hi. Last two days I was trying to get Red Lion Crimson Data Logger to write to Transcend 2GB Flashcard. I tried two of these - no luck. Crimson couldnt create folders and put files. Anyone get this thing working with Transcend cards? After two days trying Transcend I got some Lexar card and it works as expected.
Just to let you know guys, be warned of Transcend!

Similar Topics

This is the set-up we have, and we recently lost comms to two devices on this PLC. After replacing the red lion and copying in another identical...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Port, but open to suggestions...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Post but open to suggestions. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I developed an application on a Red Lion DataStation Plus DSPSX device, which has a small "Virtual HMI" you can access via Web browser...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm working with a PTV and am wondering if somebody knows of a way to log the info in the alarm/event viewer into a file other than...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom